Our agency was started in 1954 by Ralph J Galante (founder). Ralph had $100.00 and the entrepreneurial drive to start his own business. Starting with one client the business grew with hard work and quality customer service. The Cambridge (Porter Square) area was much different back then. There was no Red Line Train Station and Sears and Roebuck was the Anchor Store. In the mid 70’s Ralph’s building caught on fire and forced the business to move to its current location. Keeping the family tradition alive, Steve Galante joined the agency in 1988. Family values of treating customers fairly and honestly is a Galante Insurance trademark. Education, quality customer service and a list of competitive companies have kept the agency in business for over 60 years.
Galante Insurance is in business to promote long term customer satisfaction with a variety of well suited insurance products. Our goal is to give the best quality of customer service with competitive insurance products. Our focus will be on educating our customers as well as our agency staff. Our company growth and success will be directly linked to our ability to satisfy our customer’s needs.
Stephen R Galante, CPCU, AAI, AU, RMPE
- Stephen is keeping the family tradition alive with over 27 years experience in the insurance field.
- Stephen holds a number of insurance professional designations and education is a key component of the agency’s success. Holding the CPCU, AAI, AU, RMPE, CISR, AIS, SM and INS designations help give Stephen the competitive edge in the ever changing insurance industry.
- Stephen specializes in Personal and Commercial Insurance.
- Customer service and family values are key components of Stephen’s success.
Susan Daley, CSR
Phone: 617-864-5586 ext. 124
- Susan has over 36 years experience in the insurance industry.
- Susan’s specialty is part of the Galante Insurance family and holds family values near and dear.
- Susan specialty is Personal Insurance.
- She has extensive knowledge of both auto and home insurance.